We are looking for an intermediate software engineer to work with the product team to maintain highly optimized backend architecture for the entire product line.
These are some things we will expect:
- Write well-abstracted, reusable and efficient code
- Review project objectives and determine best technology for implementation. Implement best practice standards for development, build and deployment automation.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Maintain application infrastructure, including backups/disaster recovery, software deployment/configuration, security best practices, performance tuning, and troubleshooting.
What we need from you:
- 2+ years professional software development experience
- Previous experience in complex app development using agile methodology
- Experience with building a micro-services-based architecture
- In depth knowledge of RESTful architecture and service design
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Understanding of best practices within the development process
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a diverse work load in a fast-paced environment
- Easy going personality and the ability to communicate effortlessly
- Competitive wages.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days.
- Free lunch every two weeks