What we are looking for:
We are looking for a project manager whose job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that projects within Kater product line are delivered on time with desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. We work in a super fast paced agile environment.
These are some things we will expect:
Coordinate internal resources, stakeholders and partners for the flawless execution of all bugs, enhancements and features.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and quality.
- Help plan weekly, monthly and quarterly technology goals and create transparency between teams.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Proactive approach in managing multiple stakeholders with detailed information.
What we need from you:
- 1+ years proven working experience as a project manager in a fast paced tech company ( app dev company would be a plus).
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Solid experience using JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Solid understanding of Agile, Kanban, and Scrum.
- Competitive wages.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days.
- Free lunch every two weeks.