We are looking for a passionate UX/UI designer to lead our small team of designers. As the lead UX/UI designer, you will be at the forefront of all design decisions in our suite of apps, websites and internal software.
These are some things we expect:
- Review all designs from team members and ensure they meet business and user needs
- Create and manage the information architecture and customer journey maps throughout the apps
- Work directly with the CTO and business team to ensure the business needs are being met throughout the users journey
- Review user feedback and data analysis to provide the best user experience possible.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product should function
- Provide detailed documentation to development team - Android, iOS, Front-end and server - for implementation
- Work with the QA team to ensure all new functionalities are developed correctly based on your documentation
What we need from you:
- 3+ years industry experience working in a fast paced environment as a UI/UX designer
- A portfolio showcasing a variety of projects
- Examples of owning a project from end to end and being a leader in the room
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Experience working with JIRA, Sketch, Photoshop, Principle, Abstract, Overflow, Mixpanel, or comparable alternatives.
- Experience with the transportation industry is considered an asset
- Passion for turning complex scenarios into simple solutions
- Solid team player with a positive attitude
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days
- Free lunch every two weeks.