We are looking for an experienced QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches within our software and reporting it to our development teams. You are able to work independently as well as work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout software development.
These are some things we will expect:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- 3+ years of experience as a QA tester
- Experience with testing both iOS and Android platform
- Ability to manage multiple projects and issues concurrently
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of software testing/troubleshooting
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills
- Competitive wages.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days.
- Free lunch every two weeks.