We are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to work with our development team in building and executing test plans and test cases. You will build tools that will increase productivity amongst our development and QA teams, report on test and defect metrics, and identify required improvements in test and development processes.
These are some things we will expect:
- Be able to call yourself a Java Ninja
- 4+ years’ experience with mobile testing and automated test techniques
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Extremely organized and pay attention to details
- Be able to architect a fail proof automation suite for multiple mobile builds
- Experience with Xamarin and other mobile testing tools is essential
- Experience in Jira/Confluence and other project management tools is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive wages.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days.
- Free lunch every two weeks.