Kater is a local technology company creating innovative transportation and mobility solutions for British Columbians. The Kater Ride-hail app allows users to request safe, reliable rides from their smartphone. Kater is growing fast and we’re looking for amazing User Support Specialists to join our epic Kater Team!
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for anything & everything Kater.
- Provide wicked awesome support via phone, email & chat.
- Proactively contact Drivers & Riders to help resolve potential issues before they occur.
- Collect feedback from your interactions with Drivers & Riders and help us use that insight to constantly improve their experience.
- Provide basic app troubleshooting and report any bugs to our tech team.
- Participate in Driver & Rider events as needed.
- Proudly represent Kater Ride-hail and exhibit our values.
- Take responsibility for delivering an amazing experience to our Riders & Drivers.
- Become an integral part of a progressive team that lives and breathes a “Do More” attitude in a trusting, inclusive workplace.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. We’re talking excellent.
- Relevant experience, education or a combination of both.
- A passion for growth, inquisitive nature and desire to continuously evolve with our business.
- A positive attitude, sense of humour and ability to get things done.
- The ability to work individually and with a team.
- A high level of organization and ability to balance day to day operations with additional tasks and projects as needed.
- Did we say excellent problem solving skills?
- Competitive wages.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days.
- Free lunch every two weeks.
Kater has a track record of promoting from within so if you are interested in leadership or technical career paths, you will have both options to consider. We are centrally located near transit in downtown Vancouver.
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.