Kater is a local technology company creating innovative transportation and mobility solutions for British Columbians. The Kater Ride-hail app allows users to request safe, reliable rides from their smartphone. Kater is growing fast and we’re looking for a User Support Coordinator to join our epic Kater Team!
What you’ll do:
- Take the lead in organizing the 24/7 day to day operations of an awesome team of Kater Care Specialists
- Create and maintain team schedules, insuring appropriate coverage to deliver on service level objectives for both voice & chat support
- Provide real time feedback and wickedly insightful coaching to help Kater Care Specialists deliver amazing support to Kater Drivers & Riders
- Continuously reassess processes & knowledge center content for opportunities to improve
- Be an escalation point for Kater Care Specialists and resolve user escalations as needed
- Participate in Driver & Rider events as needed
- Proudly represent Kater Ride-hail and exhibit our values
- Take responsibility for delivering an amazing experience to our Riders & Drivers
- Become an integral part of a progressive team that lives and breathes a “Do More” attitude in a trusting, inclusive workplace
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. We’re talking excellent.
- A great attitude and ability to inspire and elevate the performance of your peers
- A penchant for detail and exceptionally high level of organization
- An ability to work independently and thrive in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- A high level of comfort public speaking and interacting with team members and users in different environments.
- Relevant experience coaching or leading teams in past roles
- Knowledge of call center metrics, best practices and support tactics
- A passion for growth, inquisitive nature and desire to continuously evolve with our business
- A positive attitude, sense of humor and ability to get things done
- The ability to work individually and with a team
- An ability to balance day to day operations with additional tasks and projects as needed
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days
- Free lunch every two weeks.
Kater has a track record of promoting from within so if you are interested in leadership or technical career paths, you will have both options to consider. We are centrally located near transit in downtown Vancouver.
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.