Kater is a local technology company creating innovative transportation and mobility solutions for British Columbians. The Kater Ride-hail app allows users to request safe, reliable rides from their smartphone. Kater is growing fast and we’re looking for a User Support Coordinator to join our epic Kater Team!
What you’ll do:
- Take the lead in organizing the 24/7 day to day operations of an awesome team of Kater Care Specialists.
- Create and maintain team schedules, insuring appropriate coverage to deliver on service level objectives for both voice & chat support.
- Provide real time feedback and wickedly insightful coaching to help Kater Care Specialists deliver amazing support to Kater Drivers & Riders.
- Continuously reassess processes & knowledge centre content for opportunities to improve.
- Be an escalation point for Kater Care Specialists and resolve user escalations as needed.
- Participate in Driver & Rider events as needed.
- Proudly represent Kater Ride-hail and exhibit our values.
- Take responsibility for delivering an amazing experience to our Riders & Drivers.
- Become an integral part of a progressive team that lives and breathes a “Do More” attitude in a trusting, inclusive workplace.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. We’re talking excellent.
- A great attitude and ability to inspire and elevate the performance of your peers.
- A penchant for detail and exceptionally high level of organization.
- An ability to work independently and thrive in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
- A high level of comfort public speaking and interacting with team members and users in different environments.
- Relevant experience coaching or leading teams in past roles.
- Knowledge of call centre metrics, best practices and support tactics.
- A passion for growth, inquisitive nature and desire to continuously evolve with our business.
- A positive attitude, sense of humour and ability to get things done.
- The ability to work individually and with a team.
- An ability to balance day to day operations with additional tasks and projects as needed.
- Competitive wages.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days.
- Free lunch every two weeks.
Kater has a track record of promoting from within so if you are interested in leadership or technical career paths, you will have both options to consider.
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Surrey.