Kater is a local technology company creating innovative transportation and mobility solutions for British Columbians. The Kater Ride-hail app allows users to request safe, reliable rides from their smartphone. Kater is growing fast and we’re looking for a User Support Coordinator to join our epic Kater Team!
What you’ll do:
- Take the lead in organizing the 24/7 day to day operations of an awesome team of Kater Care Specialists
- Create and maintain team schedules, insuring appropriate coverage to deliver on service level objectives for both voice & chat support
- Provide real time feedback and wickedly insightful coaching to help Kater Care Specialists deliver amazing support to Kater Drivers & Riders
- Continuously reassess processes & knowledge center content for opportunities to improve
- Be an escalation point for Kater Care Specialists and resolve user escalations as needed
- Participate in Driver & Rider events as needed
- Proudly represent Kater Ride-hail and exhibit our values
- Take responsibility for delivering an amazing experience to our Riders & Drivers
- Become an integral part of a progressive team that lives and breathes a “Do More” attitude in a trusting, inclusive workplace
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. We’re talking excellent.
- A great attitude and ability to inspire and elevate the performance of your peers
- A penchant for detail and exceptionally high level of organization
- An ability to work independently and thrive in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- A high level of comfort public speaking and interacting with team members and users in different environments.
- Relevant experience coaching or leading teams in past roles
- Knowledge of call center metrics, best practices and support tactics
- A passion for growth, inquisitive nature and desire to continuously evolve with our business
- A positive attitude, sense of humor and ability to get things done
- The ability to work individually and with a team
- An ability to balance day to day operations with additional tasks and projects as needed