We are looking for a passionate UX Researcher to who is capable of bringing innovative ideas to the Kater software suite. You will be a vital part of the design team, helping us make smarter design and product decisions sooner.
These are some things we expect:
- Review industry standards and bring innovative ways to improve our user experience
- Clear documentation and reasoning behind why your research will improve our current solutions
- Gather user research through surveys, interviews, QA and customer service feedback to find the pain points our users are experiencing
- Report to the lead UX/UI designer and CTO to identify the most pressing pain points needed and plan implementation schedule
- Your research will shape the future of the apps and ensure Kater stays ahead of competition
What we need from you:
- 2+ years experience in a user research focused role
- A portfolio showing a variety of projects with a focus on research
- Firm understanding of different research methods, when best to apply them, and the knowledge to bend those methods to our business and user needs.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Experience with the transportation industry is considered an asset
- Passion for turning complex scenarios into simple solutions
- Solid team player with a positive attitude
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days
- Free lunch every two weeks.